Thursday, October 26, 2006

And so it begins...

Yes, I've opened a blog for my writing.

Most of what you'll be seeing here will be new (I might bring up older stories later), and new readers will quite probably require a somewhat lengthy introduction to the various story backgrounds. That, too, is forthcoming.

Then again, I'm doing this mostly for the benefit of people who are already in the game, so to speak. Also, being a blogger legally requires me to note, at some point, that I am THE WORLD'S WORST PROCRASTINATOR. I figured I should get that out of the way right at the beginning.

Above all, I hope you'll have as much fun reading this as I'll have writing it. Because writing is fun, dammit, even if I have to get up sometimes, step out of the house and let out a big ol' shout of frustration. I dread waking up one day and realizing that I'm actually doing work here.

Let the games begin! (Eventually...)

1 comment:

Valentina said...

In a word: RAWR!